Machine Learning for Developers Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Your one-stop guide to becoming a Machine Learning expert. About This Book • Learn to develop efficient and intelligent applications by leveraging the power of Machine Learning • A highly practical guide explaining the concepts of problem solving in the easiest possible manner • Implement Machine Learning in the most practical way Who This Book Is For This book will appeal to any developer who wants to know what Machine Learning is and is keen to use Machine Learning to make their day-to-day apps fast, high performing, and accurate. Any developer who wants to enter the field of Machine Learning can effectively use this book as an entry point. What You Will Learn • Learn the math and mechanics of Machine Learning via a developer-friendly approach • Get to grips with widely used Machine Learning algorithms/techniques and how to use them to solve real problems • Get a feel for advanced concepts, using popular programming frameworks. • Prepare yourself and other developers for working in the new ubiquitous field of Machine Learning • Get an overview of the most well known and powerful tools, to solve computing problems using Machine Learning. • Get an intuitive and down-to-earth introduction to current Machine Learning areas, and apply these concepts on interesting and cutting-edge problems. In Detail Most of us have heard about the term Machine Learning, but surprisingly the question frequently asked by developers across the globe is, “How do I get started in Machine Learning?”. One reason could be attributed to the vastness of the subject area because people often get overwhelmed by the abstractness of ML and terms such as regression, supervised learning, probability density function, and so on. This book is a systematic guide teaching you how to implement various Machine Learning techniques and their day-to-day application and development. You will start with the very basics of data and mathematical models in easy-to-follow language that you are familiar with; you will feel at home while implementing the examples. The book will introduce you to various libraries and frameworks used in the world of Machine Learning, and then, without wasting any time, you will get to the point and implement Regression, Clustering, classification, Neural networks, and more with fun examples. As you get to grips with the techniques, you’ll learn to implement those concepts to solve real-world scenarios for ML applications such as image analysis, Natural Language processing, and anomaly detections of time series data. By the end of the book, you will have learned various ML techniques to develop more efficient and intelligent applications. Style and approach This book gives you a glimpse of Machine Learning Models and the application of models at scale using clustering, classification, regression and reinforcement learning with fun examples. Hands-on examples will be presented to understand the power of problem solving with Machine Learning and Advanced architectures, software installation, and configuration.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $36.89. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.