Machine Learning for Developers Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2017
File Size: 18938 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Your one-stop guide to becoming a Machine Learning expert. About This Book • Learn to develop efficient and intelligent applications by leveraging the power of Machine Learning • A highly practical guide explaining the concepts of problem solving in the easiest possible manner • Implement Machine Learning in the most practical way Who This Book Is For This book will appeal to any developer who wants to know what Machine Learning is and is keen to use Machine Learning to make their day-to-day apps fast, high performing, and accurate. Any developer who wants to enter the field of Machine Learning can effectively use this book as an entry point. What You Will Learn • Learn the math and mechanics of Machine Learning via a developer-friendly approach • Get to grips with widely used Machine Learning algorithms/techniques and how to use them to solve real problems • Get a feel for advanced concepts, using popular programming frameworks. • Prepare yourself and other developers for working in the new ubiquitous field of Machine Learning • Get an overview of the most well known and powerful tools, to solve computing problems using Machine Learning. • Get an intuitive and down-to-earth introduction to current Machine Learning areas, and apply these concepts on interesting and cutting-edge problems. In Detail Most of us have heard about the term Machine Learning, but surprisingly the question frequently asked by developers across the globe is, “How do I get started in Machine Learning?”. One reason could be attributed to the vastness of the subject area because people often get overwhelmed by the abstractness of ML and terms such as regression, supervised learning, probability density function, and so on. This book is a systematic guide teaching you how to implement various Machine Learning techniques and their day-to-day application and development. You will start with the very basics of data and mathematical models in easy-to-follow language that you are familiar with; you will feel at home while implementing the examples. The book will introduce you to various libraries and frameworks used in the world of Machine Learning, and then, without wasting any time, you will get to the point and implement Regression, Clustering, classification, Neural networks, and more with fun examples. As you get to grips with the techniques, you’ll learn to implement those concepts to solve real-world scenarios for ML applications such as image analysis, Natural Language processing, and anomaly detections of time series data. By the end of the book, you will have learned various ML techniques to develop more efficient and intelligent applications. Style and approach This book gives you a glimpse of Machine Learning Models and the application of models at scale using clustering, classification, regression and reinforcement learning with fun examples. Hands-on examples will be presented to understand the power of problem solving with Machine Learning and Advanced architectures, software installation, and configuration.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $36.89. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.