Madison & Vine Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: July 2004
File Size: 1454 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 18.0% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
From the sharp decline in CD sales to the fragmentation of network TV audiences, the business models of the entertainment and advertising industries are showing severe cracks. Advertising Age editor Scott Donaton— who coined the term Madison & VineTM—lays out a case for why these industries will need to converge to survive, overcoming hurdles and creating business models based on content-commerce partnerships. Madison & Vine reveals how new technology is disrupting traditional business models, giving the consumer more control over the product. Donaton explains how these industries will need to overcome distrust, divergent agendas, and creative conflicts to form mutually beneficial alliances—or face the threat of extinction.
- Examines the factors that threaten business models of the advertising industry and nearly every entertainment industry sector
- Relates the glamorous inside stories of prominent Madison & Vine alliances
“A superb analysis of the intersection of Madison and Vine. This convergence is the future financial model of the entertainment and advertising industries.”—Mark Burnett, Creator/Executive Producer of “The Apprentice” and “Survivor”
“Scott Donaton [has] written the definitive book about the mutual benefit that happens when filmmakers and marketers collaborate.” —Harvey Weinstein, President, Miramax Films Corp.
“Scott Donaton does more than lay out a road map of the future. A word to those who want some action in this crazily converging techno-centric world: read this book or be left behind.”—Stanley Bing, bestselling author of What Would Machiavelli Do and Fortune magazine columnist
“Unique and insightful, Scott provides an insider’s look into the evolving business models of entertainment and advertising.”—Donny Deutsch, Chairman and CEO, Deutsch Inc.
“Scott Donaton knows the most important thing there is to know about the media business and that’s what’s happening to the advertising business. In this sharp, witting, and prescient book, he imagines the future of our business. It’s a new game.”—Michael Wolff, author of _ Autumn of the Moguls_ and Vanity Fair columnist
“If you work in the media businesses, this book might help you figure out what you ought to do with the rest of your life before it’s too late.”—Kurt Andersen, bestselling author, editor, and host of NPR’s “Studio 360”
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $18.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.