Make Work Great Ebook
Super Charge Your Team, Reinvent the Culture, and Gain Influence One Person at a Time
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2010
File Size: 1964 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
One person really can make a difference—learn how to be that one WHO WILL make your organization the best it can be.
Award-winning author of Four Secrets to Liking Your Work
International Society for Performance Improvement 2010 AWARD OF EXCELLENCE WINNER
“A quick read with high ROI. This will turn anyone into a culture builder, anywhere in the organization.” — Roy White , Director of Operations, Semiconductor Capital Equipment Company
“A must read for anyone contemplating starting up a new business and for CEOs and leaders of established corporations.” — Terry Sullivan, Director of Production, MemPro Ceramics
“Combines storytelling with evidence-based content in a solid organizational change approach.” — Darlene Van Tiem , Ph.D., CPT, CPLP , President, ISPI
“Never before has an author so cleverly balanced pragmatism with optimism to describe organizational norms as opportunities for personal empowerment.” — Paul Nieminen, Director of OD , UPS
“The convergence of in-depth analytical research and practical everyday application.” — Dr. Donald E. Conklin, Vice President, United Corporate Services, Inc.
Got ten minutes a day? — Then you can create a more successful, more collaborative business culture!
As a manager, you’ve tried to keep things positive, but nothing seems to work. You can’t control the economy, what’s going on in your employees’ lives, or other factors—so what can you do to build and sustain a winning culture in your workplace?
Whether you are a mid-level manager or a senior executive, Make Work Great offers the blueprint for building a positive, motivating, and productive workplace in any kind of organization. In this definitive guide for today’s multicultural, decentralized business environment, Ed Muzio, award-winning author, internationally recognized workplace improvement expert, and consultant, delivers state-of-the-art analysis, advice and guidance, and scores of team-building and motivation exercises that you and your staff can do in ten minutes a day—without disrupting routines or interrupting important business.
You can’t force others to change, but you can control what you do and with whom you engage at work to:
- Build a positive outlook, one-on-one
- Enlist a network within your organization to improve your business culture
- Strengthen peer relationships and improve problem-solving capabilities
- Take back control of workplace morale and efficiency
- Inspire others to support, encourage, and collaborate with their team members
There are lots of excuses given for why businesses fail to make the most of their most valuable resource—the people whose work creates the value that drives the bottom line. With Make Work Great , you hold in your hands the key to unlocking your people’s potential to exceed expectations, creating synergies out of the disparate talents and abilities they bring to the table, and making your business better able to anticipate opportunities and respond to challenges.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $25.15. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.