Make Work Great Ebook
Super Charge Your Team, Reinvent the Culture, and Gain Influence One Person at a Time
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
One person really can make a difference—learn how to be that one WHO WILL make your organization the best it can be.
Award-winning author of Four Secrets to Liking Your Work
International Society for Performance Improvement 2010 AWARD OF EXCELLENCE WINNER
“A quick read with high ROI. This will turn anyone into a culture builder, anywhere in the organization.” — Roy White , Director of Operations, Semiconductor Capital Equipment Company
“A must read for anyone contemplating starting up a new business and for CEOs and leaders of established corporations.” — Terry Sullivan, Director of Production, MemPro Ceramics
“Combines storytelling with evidence-based content in a solid organizational change approach.” — Darlene Van Tiem , Ph.D., CPT, CPLP , President, ISPI
“Never before has an author so cleverly balanced pragmatism with optimism to describe organizational norms as opportunities for personal empowerment.” — Paul Nieminen, Director of OD , UPS
“The convergence of in-depth analytical research and practical everyday application.” — Dr. Donald E. Conklin, Vice President, United Corporate Services, Inc.
Got ten minutes a day? — Then you can create a more successful, more collaborative business culture!
As a manager, you’ve tried to keep things positive, but nothing seems to work. You can’t control the economy, what’s going on in your employees’ lives, or other factors—so what can you do to build and sustain a winning culture in your workplace?
Whether you are a mid-level manager or a senior executive, Make Work Great offers the blueprint for building a positive, motivating, and productive workplace in any kind of organization. In this definitive guide for today’s multicultural, decentralized business environment, Ed Muzio, award-winning author, internationally recognized workplace improvement expert, and consultant, delivers state-of-the-art analysis, advice and guidance, and scores of team-building and motivation exercises that you and your staff can do in ten minutes a day—without disrupting routines or interrupting important business.
You can’t force others to change, but you can control what you do and with whom you engage at work to:
- Build a positive outlook, one-on-one
- Enlist a network within your organization to improve your business culture
- Strengthen peer relationships and improve problem-solving capabilities
- Take back control of workplace morale and efficiency
- Inspire others to support, encourage, and collaborate with their team members
There are lots of excuses given for why businesses fail to make the most of their most valuable resource—the people whose work creates the value that drives the bottom line. With Make Work Great , you hold in your hands the key to unlocking your people’s potential to exceed expectations, creating synergies out of the disparate talents and abilities they bring to the table, and making your business better able to anticipate opportunities and respond to challenges.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $25.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.