Making Media Content Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: April 2005
File Size: 440 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Making Media Content addresses the development of media content and the various factors and constituencies that influence content, such as advertisers, corporate interests, owners, and advocacy groups. It examines the strategic decision-making of mass media organizations as they determine what content they present to their audiences through broadcast, publication, or electronic access. The work focuses on the internal and external influences on media content, laying out the various processes and opening up the topic for further consideration.
This book will appeal to academics in mass media, especially those studying the relationship between mass media organizations and public relations, and advertisers. Practitioners of the media, public relations, and advertising fields would be interested because there are practical applications to their industries and explanations of the communication interactions between these groups.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $110.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.