Making Strategy Count in the Health and Human Services Sector Ebook
Lessons Learned from 20 Organizations and Chief Strategy Officers
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This is the first guide to achieving long-term impact and social change by employing critical strategies in the health and human services sector. It is based on lessons from a learning lab of 20 human services organizations and their chief strategy officers who, as part of the ìStrategy Countsî initiative, engineered significant improvements in their ability to adjust to change, reap the benefits of more data-driven decisions, innovate in ways that have meaningful impact, and establish fruitful partnerships with companies, communities, and government.
The book is based on the findings of a long-term pilot projectóthe Alliance for Children and Families Strategy Counts initiativeówhich focused on enhancing the social impact of human services organizations by increasing their reliance on strategy and its effective deployment throughout the entire organization. Included among these findings are those tools and methods that have the greatest potential to help nonprofits effectively anticipate emerging market forces and adapt strategies accordingly. Replete with lessons learned and case studies, the book will inform a great variety of human services organizations in their quest to improve the lives of children, adults, and families.
- Comprises the first guide to using critical strategies in human service organizations to achieve transformation and long-term social impact
- Designed to foster agility in adjusting to change, reliance on data-driven decisions, and successful partnerships with companies, communities, and government
- Describes how the chief strategy officers from a learning lab of human services organizations used strategy to innovate, strengthen organizational culture, and effect meaningful change
- Based on the findings of the Alliance for Children and Families Strategy Counts initiative
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $60.20. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.