Mali: Technical Assistance Report-Audit of the Expenditure Chain Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
PREFACE In response to a request from the Minister of Economy and Finance, an IMF Fiscal Affairs Department mission visited Bamako from January 7 to 21, 2014 in order to: (1) describe the expenditure chain by diagramming the circulation of information and the responsibilities of the officials involved; (2) make recommendations to streamline procedures for the various categories of expenditure (payroll, value-added tax (VAT) refunds, investments and imprest accounts); and (3) propose a roadmap for implementing the key recommendations. The mission comprised Mr. Benoit Taiclet, head of mission, and Mr. Christophe Maurin and Ms. Marie-Laure Berbach, both IMF Fiscal Affairs Department panel experts. The mission was received by Her Excellency Mrs. Bouaré Fily Sissoko, Minister of Economy and Finance, His Excellency Mr. Madani Touré, Minister Delegate responsible for the Budget, and Mr. Sidiki Traoré, Advisor to the Minister responsible for Finance, and Mr. Ousmane Coulibaly, Technical Advisor to the Minister Delegate responsible for the Budget. It held meetings with a number of officials and their colleagues: Mr. Boubacar Ben Bouillé, National Treasury and Public Accounting Director; Mr. Robert Diarra, General Director of the Budget; Mr. Alhassane Ag Hamed Moussa, National Financial Control Director; Mr. Sidi Almoctar Oumar, General Director of Public Contracting and Public Service Delegations; Mr. Kloussama Goita, President of the Accounts Section of the Supreme Court (SCCS); Mr. Amadou Ousmane Touré, Auditor General; Mr. Amadou Gadiaga, Controller General. The mission also met with representatives of civil society and the Chamber of Commerce of Bamako, and had the opportunity to discuss its conclusions and recommendations with representatives of the various development partners. The members of the mission would like to express their sincere thanks to the Office of the Minister for the organization of the work, the availability of the directors and their colleagues, and the quality and openness of the discussions. The mission would also like to thank Mr. Anton Op de Becke, IMF Resident Representative, Mr. Bakary Traore, resident economist, and Mrs. Racheeda Boukezia, IMF resident advisor at the National Treasury and Public Accounting Directorate, for their availability and assistance in the organization of the mission.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.