Managing in a Five Dimension Economy Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2009
File Size: 22083 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This volume offers a unique approach to understanding and managing today’s organizations as they are governed by mathematical and scientific systems that underly evolutionary biology. This opens the prospect of managing by an organizational model that incorporates those same systems and principles, and gives us a powerful new way to view both the organization and the market it serves. The Ven Matrix Architecture is the newest systems approach to “seeing the terrain of a system” and its marketplace. All this is in a “five dimension economy, a digital internetworked, trans-planetary system of competing markets that mimics the behavior of a globally extended bacterial colony.” Were it not for the author’s impeccable credentials one might raise an eyebrow at all this, but Venerable has the academic background and practical corporate experience to make us take what he says seriously. The result is a fascinating work for executives throughout the organization and for their academic colleagues. The essence of Venerable’s argument is that the “evolution” of a five dimension economy—the sort of economy we have now—is driven by a collective group consciousness, made up of the world’s producers, consumers, and their governments. Venerable takes a view parallel to this in looking at organizations. He calls it the Ven Matrix of a system and describes it as an interactive paradigm for dealing with the change and uncertainty inherent in any five dimension economy. Moreover, by modeling the organization as a living system, one can dramatically improve one’s competitive position. Such a model, combined with the Ven Matrix systems approach explained here, enables us to see the entire terrain in which our organizations function but with a third dimension, depth added to the others. Among the special features of this book is an expression of deeply abstract issues in a language and style that will be readily accessible to most college graduates. Well illustrated with figures, tables, and explanatory diagrams, the book also provides readers with a Ven Matrix worksheet to copy and use in the course of doing quick assessments of the condition and needs of any organization, department, or project.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $50.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.