Managing Menopause Naturally: Before, During, and Forever Ebook
Publication Date: May 2010
File Size: 2594 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
In this informative new book, Dr. Emily Kane sets out to banish the current myths about menopause, making the important point that menopause is not a disease condition that requires medical intervention. It is instead, she says, a natural transition to be approached as a new type of freedom. Dr. Kane believes that menopause is a gift that allows many of us to live many more yearswithout monthly periods or the specter of unwanted pregnancies, or, for some, the roller coaster of premenstrual moodiness. This book is her road map for women, to help them navigate their way into, through, and out the other side of menopauseall the while in radiant health.Part One of Managing Menopause Naturally takes up the symptoms of hormonal change in the initial perimenopausal stage, which can include irregular menstrual periods, mood swings, hot flashes, night sweats, bone and hair loss, and foggy thinking, and provides practical, natural, non-pharmaceutical solutions. Part Two recommends incredibly useful natural solutions, including bio-identical hormones, ways to protect the liver, and many different natural supplements. Part Three discusses the roles that the ovaries and the adrenal and thyroid glands play in the female body before, during, and after menopause. The final section is an overview of how to stay healthy for a long time, and gives specifics on maintaining a functional immune system and reducing the risks of heart disease and cancer.Throughout, Dr. Kane dismantles the myths created around menopause: how it causes diseases and turns women into raging terrors; how, because women live longer now, their estrogen must be replaced; and how all menopausal women should be treated with standard hormones. She says these and other related myths are all inspired by conventional doctors and pharmaceutical companies, and tells us how it is possible, instead, to manage this transitional phase naturally and comfortably.The back of the book contains resources and references for follow-up and further information.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.