Managing Public Sport and Leisure Services Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: July 2004
File Size: 361 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The public sector is the largest provider of sport and leisure facilities and the biggest employer of leisure management graduates – the last decade has seen enormous changes in this sector.
In this significant new student textbook – the first to investigate leisure management in a public sector context – Leigh Robinson examines the unique issues facing public sector managers and analyzes the application of contemporary management strategies and techniques to public sector leisure. It provides thorough coverage of the work and skills required in addition to the challenges and issues facing leisure managers. This book also challenges the perceptions and negative comparisons with the private sector.
Written using a clear and user-friendly style, this textbook will be core reading for students of sport, leisure and recreation management, and makes an accessible reference for practicing managers working across the spectrum of leisure provision, from sport facilities through to parks, arts and heritage.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $71.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.