Managing Social Research: A Practical Guide Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: March 2006
File Size: 775 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
An essential tool for those planning to undertake social research, this exceptional book tackles many of the specific concerns and issues that arise. A well structured text, it offers a comprehensive introduction to a range of important areas in project management, including:
- commissioning research
- preparing a tender or grant application
- risk and stakeholder analysis
- managing the field work and data analysis
- financial management
- ethics, confidentiality and copyright.
This book provides a unique source of guidance for anyone seeking to commission, manage or carry out social research. It will especially benefit researchers working in a variety of different contexts, including those in academia, central or local government, ‘quangos’, public bodies or private consulting companies.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $64.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.