Managing Technological Discontinuities: The Case of the Finnish Paper Industry Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2002
File Size: 2704 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Usually firms introduce new technology in an incremental way, wisely seeking to minimise the adverse effects which business and employees might face. However, this is not always the case. Sometimes technological discontinuities occur when radically different technological systems and working practices are implemented, with the possibility of widespread disruption and conflict. This book looks at this topical issue through the experiences of the international giants of the Finnish paper industry – an industry at the cutting edge of fundamental technological innovation.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $47.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.