Managing the Primary School Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2002
File Size: 535 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This new edition of Managing the Primary School brings up-to-date the consideration of the tasks and skills of the headteacher which was a feature of the first edition. Like the first edition, this book deals with all aspects of the headteacher’s role, including a discussion of the changing relationships with parents and governors, and an examination of the headteacher’s involvement with marketing the school and controlling its finances. Each chapter looks at a particular group of skills and tasks which are a part of the management role. Joan Dean takes into account the implications of the Education Reform Act and the National Curriculum and includes accounts of recent research, concentrating in particular on studies of effective schools. This book will be invaluable to all headteachers as well as other senior staff, advisors and consultants working in primary schools.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $66.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.