Managing Value in Organisations: New Learning, Management, and Business Models Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The song of organisational change goes: ‘Ready or not, here I come. You can’t hide…’ But is change collapsonomics – everything – or have some things not changed? Managing Value in Organisations argues that traditional business thinking has produced low trust with high cost in increased disengagement: the 100 year old management model still accrues organisational debt, the business model privileges producers, and the learning model pretends individual learning produces collective learning. All are now barriers to development. Working with five organisations, Donal Carroll reinvents the management model to multiply trust, the business model for more complex customer value, and learning model for significant collective learning. He provides evidence that together, these get organisations to their next stage of development faster. In a climate of perceived increasing uncertainty and ‘more for less’ it invites organisations to move from default models and choose their models to ‘live on purpose’. This applied business research has many new ideas: value creating research method, three new models, ‘techniques’ for organisations to self-assess and construct their next stage, as well as ‘fecund argument, productive interference, organisational orphans’ and ‘facing down Facebook ’. It invites readers on a risky narrative, testing one idea in five organisations, over one year through two journeys- the organisations’ and writer’s. A different business book, it seeks to capture the ‘poetry and plumbing’ excitement of management innovation. Managers at every level, coaches, consultants, business scholars, researchers, anyone seeking sustainable improvement, or who thinks the impossible can’t be reached will find something here.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $57.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.