Market Data Explained: A Practical Guide to Global Capital Markets Information Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Market Data Explained is intended to provide a guide to the universe of data content produced by the global capital markets on a daily basis. Commonly referred to as “market data”, the universe of content is very wide and the type of information correspondingly diverse. Jargon and acronyms are very common. As a result, users of marker data typically face difficulty in applying the content in analysis and business applications. This guide provides an independent framework for understanding this diversity and streamlining the process of referring to content and how it relates to today’s business environment.
The book achieves this goal by providing a consistent frame of reference for users of market data. As such, it is built around the concept of a data model – a single, coherent view of the capital markets independent of any one source, such as an exchange. In particular it delineates clearly between the actual data content and how it is delivered (i.e., realtime data streams versus reference data). It shows how the data relates across the universe of securities (i.e., stocks, bonds, derivatives etc.). In this way it provides a logical framework for understanding how new content can be added over time as the business develops.
Special features: 1. Uniqueness – this is the first comprehensive catalog and taxonomy to be made available for a business audience 2. Industry Acceptance – the framework described in this book is implemented as a relational data model in the industry today and used by blue chip multinational firms 3. Comprehensiveness – there are no arbitrary distinctions made based on asset class or data type (the legacy approach). The model presented in this book is fully cross asset and makes no distinction between data types (i.e., realtime versus historical/reference data) or sources 4. Independence – the framework is an independent, objective overview of how the data content integrates to provide a coherent view of the data produced by the global capital markets on a daily and intra-day basis. It provides a logical framework for referring to the content and entities that are so intrinsic to this industry
- First and only single, comprehensive desk reference to market data produced by the global capital markets on a daily basis
- Provides a comprehensive catalog of the market data and a common structure for navigating the complex content and interrelationships
- Provides a common taxonomy and naming conventions that handles the highly varied, geographically and language dependent nature of the content
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $73.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.