Market Data Explained: A Practical Guide to Global Capital Markets Information Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2011
File Size: 1067 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Market Data Explained is intended to provide a guide to the universe of data content produced by the global capital markets on a daily basis. Commonly referred to as “market data”, the universe of content is very wide and the type of information correspondingly diverse. Jargon and acronyms are very common. As a result, users of marker data typically face difficulty in applying the content in analysis and business applications. This guide provides an independent framework for understanding this diversity and streamlining the process of referring to content and how it relates to today’s business environment.
The book achieves this goal by providing a consistent frame of reference for users of market data. As such, it is built around the concept of a data model – a single, coherent view of the capital markets independent of any one source, such as an exchange. In particular it delineates clearly between the actual data content and how it is delivered (i.e., realtime data streams versus reference data). It shows how the data relates across the universe of securities (i.e., stocks, bonds, derivatives etc.). In this way it provides a logical framework for understanding how new content can be added over time as the business develops.
Special features: 1. Uniqueness – this is the first comprehensive catalog and taxonomy to be made available for a business audience 2. Industry Acceptance – the framework described in this book is implemented as a relational data model in the industry today and used by blue chip multinational firms 3. Comprehensiveness – there are no arbitrary distinctions made based on asset class or data type (the legacy approach). The model presented in this book is fully cross asset and makes no distinction between data types (i.e., realtime versus historical/reference data) or sources 4. Independence – the framework is an independent, objective overview of how the data content integrates to provide a coherent view of the data produced by the global capital markets on a daily and intra-day basis. It provides a logical framework for referring to the content and entities that are so intrinsic to this industry
- First and only single, comprehensive desk reference to market data produced by the global capital markets on a daily basis
- Provides a comprehensive catalog of the market data and a common structure for navigating the complex content and interrelationships
- Provides a common taxonomy and naming conventions that handles the highly varied, geographically and language dependent nature of the content
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $73.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.