Market Drive and Governance: Re-examining the Rules for Economic and Commercial Contest Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: August 2003
File Size: 2950 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Corporate moves towards focused production and outsourcing, governmental reforms involving privatization and deregulation and the globalization of trade and investments promise large efficiency gains. However, the necessary coordination mechanisms call for regulatory approval and policy guidelines to safeguard these undertakings against abuse, which in turn are held up against the test of administrative efficiency and global regulatory competition. The question is: what standard will ultimately inspire policy, satisfy administration and be acceptable to parties inside and outside of a given commercial and economic arrangement?
Ralf Boscheck looks to the various approaches of institutional and constitutional economics to complement traditional market models in shaping policies to govern increasingly complex market conditions.
This book clarifies, integrates and applies diverse perspectives to salient issues of governance and presents them in an accessible manner. It will be an invaluable contribution to this field.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.