Marketing in the Public Sector: A Roadmap for Improved Performance Ebook
Publication Date: September 2006
File Size: 4368 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- Copying 30 text selections every 30 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 25.58% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Discover how to use proven marketing thinking to supercharge the effectiveness of any government institution, public agency, or non-profit! Using scores of examples, renowned marketing consultant Dr. Philip Kotler and Nancy Lee introduce breakthrough techniques for promoting innovation, speed, efficiency, convenience, responsiveness, fairness, and citizen satisfaction. You’ll begin by segmenting your markets; understanding the differing needs, interests, incomes, and access levels of each group; and setting the most effective service priorities within your limited resources. Next, you’ll position your offerings so each of your target markets can discover them and recognize their benefits. Kotler and Lee walk you through carrying out all four core “tactical” marketing activities: defining product, price (if necessary), place, and promotion. Finally, they offer indispensable practical guidance on communications strategies for reaching your target markets as effectively as possible. Along the way, you’ll find coverage of everything from strategic partnerships to measurement and feedback. Marketing in the Public Sector also includes a full chapter on influencing positive public behaviors through social marketing. From start to finish, this book will help you move your organization from “low-tech, low-touch” to “high-tech, high-touch” — and deliver more value for every penny you spend.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $20.83. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.