Markets for Schooling: An Economic Analysis Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2003
File Size: 2250 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Nick Adnett and Peter Davies develop an economic analysis of schooling markets, emphasizing both the strengths and weaknesses of orthodox analyses. They explain the economic and social contexts that have generated the widespread desire to reform state schooling and develop a systematic analysis of the key policy components examining both theory and international evidence. The authors employ a unique framework based upon economic analysis that is informed by research performed by educationalists and other social scientists. Markets for Schooling is designed to be accessible and of interest to all researchers, administrators and policy-makers concerned with education and economics.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.