Masked Priming: The State of the Art Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: June 2004
File Size: 910 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Masked priming has a short and somewhat controversial history. When used as a tool to study whether semantic processing can occur in the absence of conscious awareness, considerable debate followed, mainly about whether masked priming truly tapped unconscious processes. For research into other components of visual word processing, however – in particular, orthographic, phonological, and morphological – a general consensus about the evidence provided by masked priming results has emerged. This book contains thirteen original chapters in which these three components of visual word processing are examined using the masked priming procedure. The chapters showcase the advantages of masked priming as an alternative to more standard methods of studying language processing that require comparisons of matched items. Based on a recent conference, this book offers up-to-date research findings, and would be valuable to researchers and students of word recognition, psycholinguistics, or reading.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.