Master Keys to Personal Christhood Ebook
Publication Date: February 2012
File Size: 1167 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing 100 pages every 50 days is allowed.
- Copying 100 text selections every 50 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The New Testament states that Jesus taught the multitudes in parables, but he explained “all things” to his disciples. How would you like to be one of Jesus’ direct disciples and receive the kind of instruction that was never recorded in the Bible? This book contains 17 lessons on how you can attain personal Christhood, the state of consciousness demonstrated by Jesus. The book is a direct revelation from the Ascended Master Jesus Christ, who explains that the ultimate success of any spiritual teacher is that at least some among the students attain the same state of consciousness as that demonstrated by the teacher. This book is written so that people from any religious or spiritual background (even people from a non-religious background) can follow the course and work their way toward a transformation of consciousness. Each of the lessons contains a practical exercise that takes 33 days. Thus, following the entire course takes about a year and a half. Yet early followers of the course have reported a great transformation of consciousness that makes it well worth it to put forth the daily effort.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.72. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.