Mastering Respectful Confrontation Ebook
A Guide to Personal Freedom and Empowered, Collaborative Engagement
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
At the heart of Mastering Respectful Confrontation is the belief that it is possible to stand in your power, speak your truth, hear the truth of others, and get your needs met in a way that will harm neither you nor others.
For individuals in all walks of life, and for leaders in the workplace and in government, Joe Weston’s inspired teachings offer:
- A greater sense of power, personal freedom and vision
- Improved relationships and stronger influence in the workplace, at home and in the world
- New solutions to familiar problems
The combination of theory, dynamic exercises, somatic engagement, and martial arts principles result in a noticeable shift in behavior, deeper insight into yourself, and an ease with tackling challenging situations with integrity and understanding.
Respectful Confrontation is nothing more than openhearted engagement—ultimately, a very effective way to avoid and resolve conflict.
“A very useful book for those who believe, as I do, in respect for the humanity of the adversary. Weston is a keen and sensitive observer of the human condition.”
James A. Joseph, former US Ambassador to South Africa
“Weston’s trainings deepen our wisdom and awaken our hearts, bringing more intimacy to our relationships and helping stem the tide of violence in our world.”
Tara Brach, author of Radical Acceptance
“This book offers simple solutions to complex problems, honoring the sacredness of the other, leading to improved leadership skills and an inspired, productive work environment.”
Lance Secretan, corporate leadership consultant and author, The Spark, the Flame, and the Torch
Joe Weston is renowned in the U.S., Europe and Middle East as a workshop facilitator, consultant, coach, author, creative social activist, and a stalwart advocate for peace. He is also the founder of Respectful Confrontation trainings.
Joe brings a wealth of insight to his work based on many teachings, including Tai Chi Chuan and a variety of ancient traditions—plus his experience in theater and various organizational trainings.
His clients include NASA, The World Bank, Oxfam, The Giving Institute, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mitsubishi Motors and various government and educational institutions, including Omega Institute. He is currently working with women’s rights and other humanitarian organizations in Israel, OPTI and Beirut, different veterans organizations, supporting returning and wounded veterans in their process of integration and healing, and has also volunteered for the Liberation Prison Project , teaching Buddhism to inmates.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.10. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.