Maximizing Corporate Reputation Through Effective Governance Ebook
A Study of Structures and Behaviors
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The aim of this dissertation research is to develop an understanding of how components of the organizational structure, leadership structures at the top level and resource allocation decisions may affect corporate reputation as defined by the reputation quotient(RQ),and which aspects of running a company top management should keep an eye on in order to maximize the reputation of their company? Based on a literature review on the topic of corporate reputation and governance, which comprises the first part of the dissertation, a positivistic, deductive approach was chosen and a self-administered questionnaire has been developed that was sent out to the CEOs of the 60 companies currently covered in the 2002 RQ-rankings. The detailed discussion of the research method can be found in the third chapter. Due to a low response rate, the original research approach had to be adapted, in that- where available – the information requested in the questionnaire was filled by the author with publicly-available data from various sources, including the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), brokerage reports, company web sites and third-party information providers, aggregating information from these sources. Because the data points obtained this way, in all cases are based on official company disclosures (i.e. SEC-filings,press releases, published web sites), for which the companies are held legally liable, it is assumed that the quality of the data points obtained this way is just as accurate as from having received it as part of the filled-out questionnaires. This for one, because of the legal implications mentioned above and for the other because the answers to the questionnaire would have been based on the same internal data used to provide information to the Securities and Exchange Commission and general public. This adaptation of approach narrowed down the original sample size of 60 to 32 companies, because for 28 companies not sufficient public information was available and/ or the companies were not listed in both the 2001 and 2002 RQ-rankings. A second effect is that fewer of the originally intended aspects, especially relating to leadership, could be investigated, as no reliable public information was available. Nevertheless, the sample size was sufficient to draw statistically valid conclusions.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.