Maximum Recovery - Insurance Claims Demystified Ebook
A 40 Year Veteran of the Industry Clarifies the Process
Publication Date: August 2010
File Size: 2134 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
With the profit motive, it is axiomatic that the insurance company will try to pay as little as possible on claims. It will use every legal device that is available in the interpretation and application of its contracts (policies), and from time to time, will stretch the restrictive clauses in them.
The information provided in this book will give the reader the ammunition with which to confront the insurer, corporate entity or wrong doer on a more level playing field.
Unlike most other books on this subject, this work includes loss procedures under property insurance policies such as homeowners and commercial contracts.
The other driver’s insurance company has agreed to pay the cost to repair the collision damage to you new car, but is that all there is. No, you could be entitled to more. The section dealing with automobile property damage will disclose some cash you may have overlooked.
You or a resident relative hits an errant shot on the golf course and instead of its intended destination, the ball smashes the windshield of another member’s car on the parking lot. You are probably not legally liable for the damage, but you can be a “good guy” and pay the cost to repair under a special coverage in your homeowners’ policy. Look at all the possibilities in Infrequently Reported Homeowners Claims.
As a member of a same sex marriage in a state where such unions are recognized, what are your rights with respect to the injuries or wrongful death of a spouse? See chapter (Damages) for a discussion of this question.
The drunk driver who caused your injuries may not be your only source of restitution. Take a look at Liquor Liability.
A kitchen appliance you have not altered in any way causes a fire that seriously damages your home and injures you or members of your family. What are your rights with respect to claims against the manufacturer or vendor of the product?
If you, a friend or relative has been involved in an accident that might have been the fault of another or suffered an insured property loss, this book has the potential to save hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars, resulting from underpaid claims or needless expense.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.