McGraw-Hill Education Conquering the ACT Math and Science, Third Edition Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A comprehensive tool to help boost your score on the Math and Science portions of the ACT
If you’re one of the more than 1.8 million high school students who take the ACT every year and want to boost your Math and Science score, than this is the ideal study resource for you!
McGraw-Hill Education’s Conquering ACT Math and Science is the most complete, in-depth review guide available for all of the math and science topics tested on the ACT. The author, an expert ACT instructor, is founder and president of Advantage Education, Inc.-one of America’s most respected providers of school-based test-prep classes. He has prepared thousands of students over the course of 20+ years resulting in strategies that work and are field tested.
Score-raising features include:
• 4 practice ACT math tests
• 2 practice ACT science tests
• A diagnostic test for each section to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses
• Hundreds of sample questions just like those on the real test with worked-out solutions to every question
• Specific arithmetic, algebra, and geometry problem-solving skills carefully explained and demonstrated with numerous examples
• Test-smart strategies for answering every math and science question type
• Full coverage of ACT multiple-choice and constructed-response math problems.
• Valuable tips for using your calculator
• Hundreds of questions for test-takers who want to maximize their score on the math and science section
• Companion Online Practice Plus website offers additional ACT practice and test information
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.