McGraw-Hill Education's EMT-Basic Exam Review, Third Edition Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The ultimate one-stop success guide to the EMT-Basic exam-now fully updated
If you want the highest score possible on the EMT-Basic exam, there’s no better study partner than McGraw-Hill Education’s EMT-Basic Exam Review book. Based on in-the-trenches insights from a seasoned EMT instructor, this streamlined, skill-building study guide helps you think through pre-hospital medicine while covering every must-know topic on the exam. Each chapter begins with a clinical scenario followed by a bulleted overview of key topics and is summarized by retention-enhancing Q&As at the end of every chapter. Also included are valuable exam preparation tips, the do’s and don’ts of answering multiple-choice questions, plenty of clinical pearls, and photographs to help you identify critical instruments and equipment.
Now thoroughly updated and revised, the third edition of McGraw-Hill Education’s EMT-Basic Exam Review comes with an online question bank that allows you to choose your questions by topic and pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses, which is an ideal way to prepare for the exam. McGraw-Hill Education’s EMT-Basic Exam Review is packed with everything you need to boost your confidence-and your score.
- High-yield outline format covers content comprehensively and concisely and is bolstered by Q&A, clinical scenarios, and easy-to-remember bulleted content
- Up-to-date coverage of recent changes in the core curriculum
- Includes a150-question practice exam at the end of the book that prepares you for a computerized test environment, plus an online question bank with over 200 practice questions
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $39.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.