McGraw-Hill National Electrical Code 2008 Handbook, 26th Ed. Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The #1 Guide to the 2008 NEC® to Ensure that Electrical Work Passes Inspection on the First Try!
Completely revised and updated to reflect all 2008 Code changes, McGraw-Hill’s National Electrical Code® 2008 Handbook, 26th Edition provides the essential put-the-code-into-practice guidance that users require in the field and in the office. An industry bestseller for over 85 years, this classic handbook helps decipher and interpret new Code changes and difficult and controversial rules.
With the new addition of Frederic P. Hartwell to the author team, this time-tested reference has been rigorously revised and rewritten to cover all the information needed to meet 2008 Code requirements. Covering every topic in the 2008 Code, the coverage ranges from grounded conductors, branch circuits, feeders, surge arresters, wiring methods, cables, conduits, and switches…to hazardous locations, emergency systems, communications circuits, and product safety standards. McGraw-Hill’s National Electrical Code® 2008 Handbook, 26th Edition features a bind-in card with a code that enables users to download the searchable e-book and the following new coverage:
- New rules, terminology, and definitions that modify key grounding concepts
- New rules for GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fire pumps
- Repair garage area classifications
- Solar photovoltaic systems, including utility interactive inverters
- Extensive coverage of how to size conductors under all loading conditions
- Critical operations power systems (COPS)-the new Article 708 on hardened facilities
Inside this Practice-Oriented Guide to the 2008 NEC®
• Requirements for Electrical Installations • Branch Circuits • Feeders • Services • Surge Arresters • Wiring Methods • Cables • Conduits • Tubing • Busways • Wireways • Raceways • Fixture Wires • Switches • Appliances • Generators • Capacitors • Storage Batteries • Hazardous Locations • Temporary Wiring • Emergency Systems • Communications Circuits • Tables • Examples • And Much More!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $81.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.