McGraw-Hill Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2008
File Size: 19571 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
The first guide specifically organized around the new NCLEX-RN test plan-from an acclaimed educator and author
Written by prominent educator and nursing book author Fran Monahan, this review gets you ready for today’s NCLEX-RN exam in a way that no other source can duplicate. The first resource to reflect the new structure of the NCLEX-RN, it combines a first-rate review of exam material with helpful practice Q&As, allowing you to review necessary content and then immediately reinforce that learning with practice questions. Also included are can’t-miss test-taking strategies to help you confidently navigate the exam.
Throughout the book, Monahan utilizes her skills as an educator and bestselling author to tell you exactly what you need to do to pass the NCLEX examination on the first try. If you want a completely up-to-date guide that gives you the edge at exam time, your search ends here.
- The most comprehensive review of the NCLEX-RN examination and a question/answer review text rolled into one outstanding study prep tool
- Esteemed authorship you can trust, based on Fran Monahan’s experience as an internationally recognized author, consultant, and test-question expert
- 2,000 questions, answers, and rationales that take you step by step through every aspect of the test and give you a solid idea of what to expect
- Important emphasis on client needs that follows the current test plan-includes boxed guides that teach you how to apply course content to reflect this new focus
- Easy-to-follow organization begins with key pre-test information, which encompasses test and language basics, then progresses to a rigorous content review and concludes with hands-on tools for taking the test, including a practice test for the NCLEX-RN
- Detailed instructions and instructive examples provided throughout to familiarize you with exam content
- Convenient CD-ROM loaded with additional confidence-building practice questions to help you score big on exam day!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $50.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.