McGraw-Hill Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
The first guide specifically organized around the new NCLEX-RN test plan-from an acclaimed educator and author
Written by prominent educator and nursing book author Fran Monahan, this review gets you ready for today’s NCLEX-RN exam in a way that no other source can duplicate. The first resource to reflect the new structure of the NCLEX-RN, it combines a first-rate review of exam material with helpful practice Q&As, allowing you to review necessary content and then immediately reinforce that learning with practice questions. Also included are can’t-miss test-taking strategies to help you confidently navigate the exam.
Throughout the book, Monahan utilizes her skills as an educator and bestselling author to tell you exactly what you need to do to pass the NCLEX examination on the first try. If you want a completely up-to-date guide that gives you the edge at exam time, your search ends here.
- The most comprehensive review of the NCLEX-RN examination and a question/answer review text rolled into one outstanding study prep tool
- Esteemed authorship you can trust, based on Fran Monahan’s experience as an internationally recognized author, consultant, and test-question expert
- 2,000 questions, answers, and rationales that take you step by step through every aspect of the test and give you a solid idea of what to expect
- Important emphasis on client needs that follows the current test plan-includes boxed guides that teach you how to apply course content to reflect this new focus
- Easy-to-follow organization begins with key pre-test information, which encompasses test and language basics, then progresses to a rigorous content review and concludes with hands-on tools for taking the test, including a practice test for the NCLEX-RN
- Detailed instructions and instructive examples provided throughout to familiarize you with exam content
- Convenient CD-ROM loaded with additional confidence-building practice questions to help you score big on exam day!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $50.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.