McGraw-Hill's Top 50 Skills For A Top Score Ebook
ASVAB Reading and Math: ASVAB Reading and Math with CD-ROM
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
Target the 50 key skills to ace the reading and math sections of the ASVAB
McGraw-Hill’s Top 50 Reading and Math Skills for ASVAB Success focuses directly on sharpening a defined list of specific skills that can add points to your score. It breaks up instructional material into short, easy-to-handle chunks. Within each lesson, problems of gradually increasing difficulty help you build your problem-solving skills. A posttest helps you check their mastery of each skill. Created by a former key member of the Department of Defense ASVAB development team, this guide also includes a CD-ROM with two additional 50-question posttests.
- Extra help and practice with every concept topic tested on the ASVAB
- Strategies for answering all multiple-choice and constructed response math question types on the SAT
- Small bits of information make a quick review—you can do one skill a day or a week and track your progress accordingly
Inside you’ll find: 50 Top Skills Checklist; About the Pretest; Taking the ASVAB; ASVAB question types; 50-item Pretest Skills 1- 50; Table of Formulas; 50-item Posttest I; Answers and Solutions; Computation Review; Table of Measurements; ASVAB Vocabulary; Word Roots; Prefixes; and Suffixes.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $16.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.