McGraw-Hill's Top 50 Skills for a Top Score: ACT Math Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
We want to help you succeed on the math portion of the ACT*
“If you want a short but concise guide to the ACT with every trick and mathematical explanation necessary to get a perfect score, this is the book for you.” — Dr. Michele Hernandez, author of the A is for Admission , The Middle School Years , and Acing the College Application
“Brian gives practical tips and tricks specifically designed to outwit the ACT’s formula, and he does it all with a sense of humor and fun. Nice job!” — Danica McKellar, actress (“The Wonder Years,” “West Wing”), mathematician, and author of New York Times bestsellers Math Doesn’t Suck and Kiss My Math
We’ve put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill’s Top 50 Skills for a Top Score . With this book, you’ll master the essential skills identified by a prominent ACT instructor and add points to your score. You’ll get focused instruction on these crucial skills, helpful exercises, pre- and posttests to check your weaknesses and progress, and two additional tests on the accompanying CD-ROM. With McGraw-Hill’s Top Skills for a Top Score: ACT Math , we’ll guide you step by step through your preparation and give you the tools you need to succeed.
Inside you’ll find:
- 50 essential skills with step-by-step sample exercises
- A pretest to identify your weaknesses and a posttest to track your progress
- Two additional tests on CD-ROM
- Strategies to help you answer every type of ACT math item
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.