Mechanical Engineer's Handbook Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The Mechanical Engineer’s Handbook was developed and written specifically to fill a need for mechanical engineers and mechanical engineering students. With over 1000 pages, 550 illustrations, and 26 tables the Mechanical Engineer’s Handbook is comprehensive, compact and durable. The Handbook covers major areas of mechanical engineering with succinct coverage of the definitions, formulas, examples, theory, proofs, and explanations of all principle subject areas. The Handbook is an essential, practical companion for all mechanical engineering students with core coverage of nearly all relevant courses included. Also, anyone preparing for the engineering licensing examinations will find this handbook to be an invaluable aid. Useful analytical techniques provide the student and practicing engineer with powerful tools for mechanical design.
This book is designed to be a portable reference with a depth of coverage not found in “pocketbooks” of formulas and definitions and without the verbosity, high price, and excessive size of the huge encyclopedic handbooks. If an engineer needs a quick reference for a wide array of information, yet does not have a full library of textbooks or does not want to spend the extra time and effort necessary to search and carry a six pound handbook, this book is for them.
- Covers all major areas of mechanical engineering with succinct coverage of the definitions, formulae, examples, theory, proofs and explanations of all principle subject areas
- Boasts over 1000 pages, 550 illustrations, and 26 tables
- Is comprehensive, yet affordable, compact, and durable with strong ‘flexible’ binding
- Possesses a true handbook ‘feel’ in size and design with a full colour cover, thumb index, cross-references and useful printed endpapers
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $124.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.