Medical Writing in Drug Development: A Practical Guide for Pharmaceutical Research Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A guide through the maze of the pharmaceutical research and development process, Medical Writing in Drug Development fills a gap in the libraries of technical writers, college instructors, and corporate professionals associated with the pharmaceutical process. As it discusses critical information, such as strategies and techniques pivotal to crafting documents for drug development, it also overviews drug research, document types, the roles of professional writers, and information technology. In no time at all, you will be creating persuasive technical documents, building complex facts into coherent messages, and contributing to the effective marketing of new products with promotional pieces that meet legal and ethical standards.
Medical Writing in Drug Development helps medical writers and scientific, regulatory, and marketing professionals develop a working knowledge of the technical documents crucial to successful drug research. New and seasoned professional writers alike will benefit from the book’s detailed discussions of:
- using abstracts, slides, and posters to present up-to-the-minute research
- how patient-education materials, health-economic assessments, and electronic journals provide ongoing challenges in medical writing
- a dossier approach that expedites regulatory submissions for international drug development
- structural constraints and rhetorical approaches toward regulatory documents
- presenting intricate information in scientifically unbiased, yet technically convincing language
- the effects of electronic publishing, computer graphics, and related technology on the practice of medical writing within pharmaceutical research
Practical as a foundation text for undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs in pharmaceutical or medical technical writing, Medical Writing in Drug Development will help you develop practical strategies for handling journal manuscripts, conference materials, and promotional pieces. No other text will clarify the main aspects of the pharmaceutical research and development process while offering you insight on the key issues dominating the healthcare arena.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $65.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.