Meeting the Standards in Primary English: A Guide to ITT NC Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: November 2004
File Size: 318 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This straightforward guide to the professional standards and requirements for primary teachers illustrates the best ways of developing knowledge and how to acquire the skills needed to achieve QTS.
Meeting the Standards in Primary English will:
- explain the Standards relating to English teaching
- link the theory associated with the teaching of English to the practical application
- look in detail at the teaching of reading, fiction, writing, speaking and listening, ICT in literacy and drama
- assist the understanding of grammar and language study
- consider the issues of continuing professional development
This practical guide to meeting the standards will be invaluable for students on primary training courses, lecturers and mentors supporting trainees in English education programmes and newly qualified teachers (NQTs).
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $52.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.