MEMORY IN THE CELLS: how to change behavioral patterns and release the pain body Ebook
Publication Date: May 2010
File Size: 4528 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This book teaches and supports the reader to change and transform what affects their physical, mental
and emotional health and well-being, by releasing repetitive patterns and painful behaviors.
A decade ago, at the age of 38, Luis Angel Diaz had to go through the most painful experience
that ever happen to him, and after that his life has changed forever.
Two years later he came up with the release process that is explained in detailed in this book.
Since then he travels the world teaching effective methods to access and release the stuck life
force trapped in the form of the pain body.
Most of the repetitive patterns that create pain and discomfort in us, are caused by the disturbances
or blockages of the life force in our body-mind systems. They are usually the result of painful
experiences in the womb, early childhood, and many times they are passed on to us from our ancestors,
like many other things in our lives are.
We grow used to these patterns and we believe that they define who we really are.
We call them “me” or “myself”, and the conditioning that they create, we call it, “my life”.
While all this happens unconsciously as we grow, a self-image and a set of assumptions and beliefs
arises and gradually controls everything that happens to us. This affects the way we perceive our life
causing an intense contraction in our energy field or what is called; the pain body.
To be open to the information in this book, and release our cellular memory, offers the possibility to transform these challenges in a gift towards a more full and harmonious life
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.