Men, Women and Relationships - A Post-Jungian Approach: Gender Electrics and Magic Beans Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2010
File Size: 897 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book offers Jungian perspectives on social constructions of gender difference and explores how these feed into adult ways of relating within male-female relationships. Phil Goss places this discussion within an archetypal context drawing on the fairy tale Jack and the Beanstalk to consider the deep tension in western culture between the transcendent masculine and the immanent feminine.
Offering both developmental and socio-cultural frameworks, areas of discussion include:
- the use of story and myth to understand gender
- Jungian and post-Jungian approaches: updating anima/animus
- working clinically with men, and with women
- the developmental pathways of gender difference
- power relations between men and women in the home.
Men, Women and Relationships- A Post-Jungian Approach will be a valuable resource for all those with an interest in analytical psychology including psychotherapists, psychoanalysts and counsellors, as well as those in the broader fields of social work and education who have an interest in gender difference and identity.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $45.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.