Methods for Structure Elucidation by High-Resolution NMR Ebook
Applications to Organic Molecules of Moderate Molecular Weight
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 1997
File Size: 18216 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR) is now widely regarded as having evolved into a subscience. The field has become immensely diverse, ranging from medical use through solid state NMR to liquid state applications, with countless books and scientific journals devoted to these topics. Theoretical as well as experimental advance continues to be rapid, and has in fact accelerated by many novel innovations. This multi-authored book focuses on the latest developments in the rapidly evolving field of high resolution NMR, specifically with a view to applications on the structure elucidation of organic molecules of moderate molecular weight. Conceptually it differs from basic educational texts, hard-core scientific papers and regular review articles in that each chapter may be regarded as the authors’ personal account of their special insights and results that crystallised after several years of research into a given topic. The book revolves around several themes and offers a handful of scientific “gems” of various colors, reflecting the great diversity of NMR. It contains 16 loosely connected chapters written by some of today’s most accomplished NMR scientists in the world. Each chapter is a unique synthesis of the authors’ previous research results in the given field, and thus projects special insights. Much emphasis has been given to the latest developments in NMR, in particular to selective pulses and pulsed field gradients. As a part of the series “Analytical Spectroscopy Library”, with subsequent editions coming along this book should provide a platform for future research accounts of similar flavor. The material is presented in a mostly non-mathematical fashion, and is intended mainly for chemists, application NMR scientists and students with already some background in NMR. Some of the chapters slightly overlap in the discussed topics, which is particularly exciting in terms of gaining insight into the same area from different angles.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $291.30. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.