Michael Mann: The Pocket Essential Guide Ebook
Publication Date: March 2009
File Size: 396 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 21.37% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Michael Mann: the TV writer who hacked his way through Starsky & Hutch on the road to Vega$ and an Emmy for The Jericho Mile. Michael Mann: the director who made Tangerine Dream a staple in the world of film scoring with Thief, his feature debut, starring James Caan. Michael Mann: the producer who changed the face of television forever with the creation of Miami Vice and Crime Story. Michael Mann: the film-maker who first brought Hannibal Lecter to the big screen with Manhunter, his adaptation of Thomas Harris’ best-selling novel Red Dragon. Michael Mann: the A-list director who put Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro on screen together for the first time in Heat, who directed Russell Crowe to an Oscar-nomination in The Insider and who is now tackling Ali with Will Smith. Whether as a writer, a director or a producer, Michael Mann’s impact on film and television over the last 25 years is undeniable. Now, for the first time, take a book-length look into the work of this unique visual artist. What’s in it? As well as an introductory essay, each of Mann’s films is reviewed and analysed. Not only that, but there’s a handy reference section listing resources about Mann.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.71. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.