Microclimate for Cultural Heritage Ebook
Conservation, Restoration, and Maintenance of Indoor and Outdoor Monuments
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Microclimate for Cultural Heritage: Conservation and Restoration of Indoor and Outdoor Monuments, Second Edition, is a cutting-edge, theoretical, and practical handbook concerning microclimate, environmental factors, and conservation of cultural heritage. Although the focus is on cultural heritage objects, most of the theory and instrumental methodologies are common to other fields of application, such as atmospheric and environmental sciences.
Microclimate for Cultural Heritage, Second Edition, is a useful treatise on microphysics and a practical handbook for conservators and specialists in physics, chemistry, architecture, engineering, geology, and biology who work in the multidisciplinary field of the environment, and, in particular, in the conservation of works of art. Part I, devoted to applied theory, is a concise treatise on microphysics, which includes a survey on the basic ideas of environmental diagnosis and conservation. The second part of the book focuses on practical utilization, and shows in detail how field surveys should be performed, with many suggestions and examples, as well as some common errors to avoid.
- Presents updated scientific and technological findings based on the novel European standards on microclimate and cultural heritage
- Includes the latest information on experimental research on environmental factors and their impact on materials, such as the behavior of water and its interactions with cultural heritage materials
- Contains case studies of outdoor and indoor microclimate conditions and their effects, providing ideas for readers facing similar problems caused by heat, water, radiation, pollution, or air motions
- Covers instruments and methods for practical applications to help readers understand, to observe and interpret observations, and avoid errors
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $187.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.