Microsoft Windows Security Fundamentals: For Windows 2003 SP1 and R2 Ebook
Publication Date: April 2011
File Size: 13742 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This is the first of two books serving as an expanded and up-dated version of Windows Server 2003 Security Infrastructures for Windows 2003 Server R2 and SP1 & SP2. The authors choose to encompass this material within two books in order to illustrate the intricacies of the different paths used to secure MS Windows server networks.
Since its release in 2003 the Microsoft Exchange server has had two important updates, SP1 and SP2. SP1, allows users to increase their security, reliability and simplify the administration of the program. Within SP1, Microsoft has implemented R2 which improves identity and access management across security-related boundaries. R2 also improves branch office server management and increases the efficiency of storage setup and management. The second update, SP2 minimizes spam, pop-ups and unwanted downloads. These two updated have added an enormous amount of programming security to the server software.
- Covers all SP1 and SP2 updates
- Details strategies for patch management
- Provides key techniques to maintain security application upgrades and updates
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $84.87. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.