#MILLENNIALtweet Book01 : 140 Bite-Sized Ideas for Managing the Millennials Ebook
Publication Date: September 2009
File Size: 202 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The Millennials, or today’s twenty-somethings, have been called the toughest generation to manage. They have a reputation for being spoiled and demanding, and not particularly self-directed or loyal. But they are the future of your organization, and if you want to remain competitive, you must do what it takes to recruit and retain them, and learn how to work with them.
Millennials offer the corporate world enormous energy and talent. As a group they are social, technologically skilled, eager, achievement-oriented, and they love a challenge. However, channeling those positive attributes will take a patient, nurturing approach.
‘#MILLENNIALtweet Book01’ is a book that was written to be digested quickly and easily by today’s busy manager who doesn’t have time to spend weeks or months learning how to supervise today’s young professionals. It provides understanding and tools that can be implemented instantly to assist in making the twenty-something employees more effective.
‘#MILLENNIALtweet Book01’ is part of the THINKaha series whose 100-page books contain 140 well-thought-out quotes (tweets/ahas).
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.16. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.