Missing Mummy Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2001
File Size: 181 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Living in the Shadow of an Alcoholic Parent By Emma Speigler ISBN: 978-1-904697-42-6 Published: 2006 Pages: 33 Description Missing Mummy looks at alcoholism and the effects it can have on a family. It provides an insight into the complex emotions of a child growing up with an alcoholic parent, whose mother was also an alcoholic. The poetry takes a journey of recovery to end with a message of hope, acceptance and forgiveness. About the Author Emma Spiegler has compiled a variety of 30 poems to offer the reader an insight into addiction and its consequences. Having lived with an alcoholic mother for 20 years, she has seen her mother suffer greatly from mental illness, and her mother has now entered the beautiful world of sobriety, stopping the cycle of addiction. Book Extract The Untold Memories Of Past Souls A sadness filled stem Only told by its droopiness Foreverness in a stream of worries A broken trust bond time and time again Tears of a bird that only remains in the sky Children left dying With only self preservation to survive Share your warmth with me Just a little or two Touch me you monster Before I internalise you Envelope the creatures that so desperately crave for affection Capture the wicked whose heads must be stamped on Death is intolerable even words can’t describe Emotions like waterfalls Each trickle access denied Killing sprees are destined as are too the embryo’s Life is a journey that will never be known Open your eyes and your secrets will pour Fixing your hairs only closes your pores Giving hope of the daylight Safety of the infinite stars Grazing the knuckles When there are already scars Starving the nations Bleeding them dry Versace and lip-gloss There is something in my eye Quietness is bliss But then company is missed Laughter is a blessing For there is beauty in pain Love is a gift With a thousand names Growth is a promise We must keep to ourselves Patience is a virtue That must be sold on shelves Time is a present Today is my feast Water is my sanctuary where I defeat the beasts Peoples are searching Expression through nature Countries are crying Mothers dumped in a dumpster Forgetting an art form and love a true wonder Greed a phenomenon And guilt a natural disaster Heaven’s doors crushed on blindness forever Never finding Oppressing creation Memories are whispers Heard everywhere Pictures are blinkers on what was truly there Skin is as real as you make it be Happiness will come when you set yourself free Disenfranchised my favourite word Never ending rainbows His histories repeating Depression is a theme With a life-force of its own Sanity is only necessary When the grass has overgrown Mixing and matching Like eve’s forbidden fruit Man made religion Designed only to confuse Those who give in and become blinded by tradition People are amazing A new realisation Fear is disgusting and that’s why you’re washing Denial is a secret Oblivious to its reflection Constantly rejecting a deserved connection Don’t look back or the ocean will tide over you Running too fast will not cure your broken shoe Lightening the bolt down Freeing the storm Unravelling true desire in its truest form Always wanting What others have got Finishing the story before it gets too hot!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.19. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.