Mixed and Stitched Ebook
Publication Date: January 2012
File Size: 17927 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 20.05% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
paint and markers, fabric and thread…IT’S TIME TO MIX THINGS UP! Whether you’re a mixed-media artist or a passionate sewer, discover innovative ways to combine fabrics, textures, found objects and more to create meaningful pieces of fabric art. In addition to inspiring mixed-media techniques, inside Mixed and Stitched you’ll find:- Step-by-step instructions for 16 personal projects such as journals, love notes, bags and home décor items.- Free-form, “sketchy” stitching techniques that put the stress of sewing perfection to rest.- Techniques for dyeing your own fabric to achieve custom colors for any project! Original “bonus” embroidery designs to enhance the projects or spice up your own fabric creations. – A gallery of mixed-media and fabric art to help inspire your own works of imagination. Unleash your inner “stitch artist” and get Mixed and Stitched today!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $19.98. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.