Modern Approaches to Animal Cell Technology Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Modern Approaches to Animal Cell Technology is a collection of papers presented at the 1987 joint European Society for Animal Cell Technology-OHOLO conference held in Tiberias, Israel. Contributors explore modern approaches to animal cell technology and discuss the construction of the animal cell substrate, the physiology of those cells in a bioreactor type of environment, and the ways in which different products can be made from animal cells in culture and tested.
This book is comprised of 59 chapters divided into nine sections and begins by outlining the history of issues and decisions that were made regarding the acceptability of various cell substrates, along with the use of continuous cell lines in biotechnology. The next chapter explores the feasibility, reproducibility, and the sensitivity of the dot-blot filter hybridization test to detect minute amounts of residual cellular DNA. The reader is then introduced to cells and cell lines such as monoclonal antibodies; cell growth and development; physiology of cells; and the use of bioreactors for culturing animal cells. Downstream unit processes, vaccines, immune system products, and toxicity testing with animal cells are also considered.
This monograph will be a valuable resource for animal-cell technologists, biotechnologists, and microbiologists.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $93.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.