Modern R Programming Cookbook Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Recipes for emerging developers in R programming and data scientists to simplify their R programming capabilities About This Book • Develop strategies to speed up your R code • Tackle programming problems and explore both functional and object-oriented programming techniques • Learn how to address the core problems of programming in R with the most popular R packages for common tasks Who This Book Is For This book is for developers who would like to enhance the R programming skills. Basic knowledge of R programming is assumed. What You Will Learn • Install R and its various IDE for a given platform along with installing libraries from different repositories and version control • Learn about basic data structures in R and how to work with them • Write customized R functions and handle recursions, exceptions in R environments • Create the data processing task as a step by step computer program and execute using dplyr • Extract and process unstructured text data • Interact with database management system to develop statistical applications • Formulate and implement parallel processing in R In Detail R is a powerful tool for statistics, graphics, and statistical programming. It is used by tens of thousands of people daily to perform serious statistical analyses. It is a free, open source system whose implementation is the collective accomplishment of many intelligent, hard-working people. There are more than 2,000 available add-ons, and R is a serious rival to all commercial statistical packages. The objective of this book is to show how to work with different programming aspects of R. The emerging R developers and data science could have very good programming knowledge but might have limited understanding about R syntax and semantics. Our book will be a platform develop practical solution out of real world problem in scalable fashion and with very good understanding. You will work with various versions of R libraries that are essential for scalable data science solutions. You will learn to work with Input / Output issues when working with relatively larger dataset. At the end of this book readers will also learn how to work with databases from within R and also what and how meta programming helps in developing applications. Style and approach This book will be a companion for R programmer and emerging developers in R programming areas. This book will contain recipes related to advanced R programming which will enable users to solve complex problems efficiently.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $36.89. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.