Molecularizing Biology and Medicine: New Practices and Alliances, 1920s to 1970s Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2003
File Size: 2982 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The contributors present a coherent set of case studies of practices, technologies and strategies aimed at the isolation, investigation, manipulation, production, and uses of molecules including vitamins, hormones, blood products, antibiotics, and vaccines. These case studies examine how processes of molecularization were set in motion in the inter-war period, how they were used as a resource in the biomedical ‘mobilization’ of World War II, and how new alliances and strategies created as part of the war effort played a central role in the reorganisation of biomedicine in the post-war period.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.