Monday's Child Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The first book in bestselling author Linda Chaikin’s new series of contemporary mystery/romances, Monday’s Child was conceived in the poem “Monday’s child is fair of face; Tuesday’s child is full of grace….” Each book of this uncommon series uses a line from the poem to tell the story of a woman facing incredible odds as she searches to understand God’s plan for her.
For Krista von Burren, a beautiful model whose fair face and form have opened doors all over Europe, life seems perfect. Then Jordan Lucas appears. Jordan is working with an investigative journalist to uncover an international banking scandal dating back to Hitler’s Germany. When he tells Krista that the heirloom ring she wears did not come from her German grandmother, as she thought, but from his aunt who died in a concentration camp, Krista is stunned. Could her grandfather and father, both Swiss bankers, possibly have been involved in such a thing? Dark ripples of fear and haunting guilt begin to move through her family, and Krista suddenly finds herself involved in a stunning, unforeseen series of events.
In the midst of her search for truth, a tragic accident changes Krista’s life in ways she could never have imagined. She comes to learn that her true source of happiness lies not in her fair face, but in her faith in God. And she finds the kind of love she has always prayed for-a love that goes beyond outward beauty and reaches to her very heart and soul.
Monday’s Child is sure to appeal to Linda’s current fans and introduce many new readers to great Christian fiction.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.50. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.