Money Laundering: business compliance Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: July 2004
File Size: 14858 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
In the drive to halt funding terrorist activity, control of money laundering activity has risen high on the Government’s agenda. The Money Laundering Regulations 2003 expand the Regulator’s already wide powers. Failure to comply with anti-money laundering provisions prevents businesses functioning properly, carries severe financial penalties and can result in serious criminal sanctions.
The 2003 Regulations require regulated companies to ensure they:
• put in place proper identifying, recording and reporting procedures;
• appoint a Money Laundering Reporting Officer;
• make staff aware of the Regulations and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002;
• provide proper training
Given the severity of the sanctions, it is essential that you are aware of your obligations. Using flowcharts, diagrams, checklists and bullet points, this timely and user-friendly manual shows you how to comply fully and effectively.
Money Laundering: Business Compliance:
• shows you how to spot activities that must be reported;
• alerts you to when and how you must report and to do so within minimum business interruption;
• demonstrates how to ensure compliance with the regulatory framework;
• gives details on correct training procedures;
• tells you how to avoid falling foul of the stringent rules against tipping off; and
• arms you with the knowledge to avoid the pitfalls.
This book is essential reading for MLROs, directors, compliance officers, risk officers, finance directors and accountants, company secretaries and all those within the regulated sector. With its uniquely practical approach and hands-on guidance, it should be he first port of call for all those wanting to understand the regulations and the guidance notes. Bazley and Foster bring experience and inside knowledge of the Regulations and potential pitfalls in practice, and provide simple tips to help companies avoid liability for money laundering.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $64.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.