Montauk Babies (or the Many Lives of Al Leedskalnin) Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 2006
File Size: 202164 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Montauk Babies (the Many Lives of Al Leedskalnin) If apple-pie, soda, cigarettes, and the quality of music on your radio are a lie, then time-travel and the 5th dimension are real. If you’ve ever questioned your government’s intentions or what anyone insists “reality” is, prepare yourself for a wild ride that even Alice would not be prepared to survive. In the very near future, the world as we know is about to end, perhaps, not exactly as expected. It’s the year 2011, and the earth is riddled with inter-dimensional holes, UFO’s, and more technology and media control than anyone ever predicted. Only one man can stop it. a man by the name of Al Leedskalnin. Al, like the earth itself, is spiritually and physically falling apart. On one hand he is tortured with cut-up memories of his life as a guinea pig for secret government experiments that may or may not have happened well over fifty years ago in a secret underground base in Montauk, Long Island, NY. On the other he remembers times past that don’t necessarily connect. World War II. the early days of the America frontier. alien abductions. Like a character from a pulp-fiction crime novel in a suit and fedora, Al faces the imminent destruction all things human head on, while clinging to his re-memories and longing for simpler days of the ’40’s and ’50’s. But he can’t do it alone. Peabody Freeman, a quantum physicist with a penchant for all-nite diners and fast food, is a prisoner on the same journey and is the scientific brains behind the operation. Both an epic commentary on pop-culture and a look to the future with a wink, Montauk Babies delights and enlightens through O.H. Krill’s prose and over thirty dazzling illustrations by acclaimed artist and comics creator John Malloy.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $10.06. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.