Moonshine Markets: Issues in Unrecorded Alcohol Beverage Production and Consumption Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: June 2004
File Size: 752 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This text reports on patterns of consumption of non-branded alcohol in seven countries: Brazil, India, Mexico, Russia, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Using local consultants, investigators interviewed families in each country, in both rural and urban areas, on the subject of their drinking habits over a thirty-day period giving specific attention to their religious, educational and socio-economic status. Experts in the fields of toxicology, economics, and anthropology as well as representatives of the beverage industry give commentary on the common themes emerging from the collected data.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $47.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.