Mopping Tall! Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
“Have you been dissed by dust? Does the thought of cooking dinner turn your stomach instead of turn you on? Are you uncertain as to which is the functional end of a broom? Have you been told that you’re short on housekeeping skills? Well, don’t just stand there – get TALL!
Mopping Tall! – The Hubby’s Guide to Housework and Other Dangerous Jobs is just what you need to transform yourself from a domestic doormat into a He-man of Home Management. Mopping Tall! is an irreverent, informative look at the world of housekeeping and beyond. It is written especially for the novice househusband, particularly those of us who have been victims of the employment crunch.
Mopping Tall! will help to brighten your day as well as your bathroom bowl. You’ll learn many of the facets of ""domestic superintendence"" including washing, cooking, cleaning, and, yes, ironing. With this book and some practice, you’ll soon be laughing at those tasks that used to send chills down your spine, such as changing closets and washing windows. In addition, Mopping Tall ! provides you with other valuable information on topics such as time management and dealing with your in-laws, a commodity that cannot be measured in terms of a price tag.
Real men do housework, most notably in these changing times of yesterday’s traditions on a collision course with today’s realities. Why not join in the fun? Grab this book (uh, don’t forget to pay for it) and your favorite cleaning utensil. It’s time to start Mopping Tall!
Boson Books* also offers Mopping Tall! in print. For an author bio and photo, reviews, and a reading sample, visit bosonbooks.com. "
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.