Mother of Light:The Book of Fire Vol 1 The Bardo Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: September 2009
File Size: 728 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Explosive, controversial, Mother of Light: The Book of Fire is not like any spiritual diary you’ve ever read. With searing intensity, the author – writing under the pen name, Junipur – takes us over unknown landscapes, and into wilds of existence, rarely seen. The quest leads us through territories as far-reaching as reincarnation, kundalini awakening, and initiation. There are supernatural battles with adversaries of the left-hand path, encounters with false masters, and much more. As the Age of Pisces comes limping to a close, and the Age of Aquarius begins, Mother of Light is a clarion call to a deeper purpose, a more uncompromising inquiry into matters most dear to the human heart- love, death, the transcendent power of Divine Grace and, finally, freedom for the spirit. This book is not for the sentimental, or the faint-hearted; but those who see the journey through to the end, will be forever changed.
This review is from: Mother of Light- The Book of Fire: The Bardo (Volume 1) (Paperback) “Mother of Light, The Book of Fire” is a fascinating spiritual odyssey, as a seeker of truth yearns for the light and gets tangled up in the darkness. There are many passages in this book that serve as a warning to those exploring shamanism, spiritualism, New Age philosophy or other areas of the occult, as these groups or individuals (as well as the hidden and not so secret corners of organized religions) can have very black hearts, and Junipur has met her share of them. From being with a swami of extraordinary power who held thousands under his spell, to a truly frightening sorcerer who came camouflaged as a gifted healer, Junipur was almost led to destruction.
Beautifully written with expressive language and a dramatic flair, Junipur keeps us turning the pages. Does it ramble in parts? Yes, but so do our lives ramble, and as this is a spiritual autobiography, we join the author down paths that often go nowhere, just like in our own existence. In my long life I have traveled many of these same roads, from the grasping at straws of hope from what some psychic reader may have told me, to observing the workings of a cult and how it holds sway over its flock, and much more. I have also had the glorious journeys where you know you are Home. I know that though some of it seems like a fantasy, what Junipur writes about is all too real. And she writes about it so well, with honesty and an open heart. I can only hope that Junipur will be inspired, once out of “The Bardo” in Vol. 1 (the “Bardo” in the Tibetan Book of the Dead is a type of limbo), to write a 2nd volume, about her journey into the light, the light that is in all of us, waiting to be nurtured and brought forth in beauty and peace. God bless Junipur, may she live long and her many gifts prosper.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.