Motivational Analyses of Social Behavior Ebook
Building on Jack Brehm's Contributions to Psychology
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: April 2004
File Size: 3034 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book honors Jack W. Brehm’s contributions to psychology, all of which revolve around a central theme of motivation and social behavior. It begins with two personal chapters and then presents a collection of cutting-edge, substantive chapters authored by researchers whose work Brehm has strongly influenced. It concludes with a chapter by Jack Brehm that reflects on the field of psychology, discusses a new theory of social influence, and offers ideas about the direction in which our understanding of human behavior could move.
Motivational Analyses of Social Behavior will be of value to research scientists, educators, and practitioners interested in social motivational processes and those who developed major theories in this area. Interested readers include individuals specializing in social, clinical, organizational, personality, health, and motivational psychology, and psychophysiology. The book would also be ideal for advanced courses on social motivation and the history of psychology.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.